• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

wait why did the packers get a penalty there but dick sherman didn't get a penalty for talking shit to Adams after the pick?

fucking seachickens getting ridiculous calls in an nfc title game is nothing new tho :(

That's something that the Panthers couldn't do last week. Turn Seattle over.

It sounds rudimentary, but if you don't win the turnover battle, you're not going to beat Seattle at home. Simple as that.

Bread

Banned
DANIELSSSSS

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16688-1385847218-4.gif

FTF

wait why did the packers get a penalty there but dick sherman didn't get a penalty for talking shit to Adams after the pick?

fucking seachickens getting ridiculous calls in an nfc title game is nothing new tho :(

Yeah annoying but jawing at someone right next to you vs running out of bounds at a player I guess :/

Line_HTX

Dix picked it off... I never would've guessed.

Can anybody hear the commentary? I can't make out the words because of the crowd noise, holy shit.

You guys saw those graphics, right?

Rodgers gets 3rd longest no interception streak in postseason snapped, it goes to Wilson...who has it for a drive
YOKOZUNA HAD THE BELT LONGER THAN WILSON HAD THAT STREAK

Top Bottom