• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

harSon

Banned
The Seahawks winning won't do anything to the Bay Area. Not a great fan base here.

You're probably right. Everyone's currently too busy rocking their fresh Warriors gear. I've got a mental list of friends and co-workers who jumped from A's gear to Giant's gear last season.

Gigglepoo

You're probably right. Everyone's currently too busy rocking their fresh Warriors gear. I've got a mental list of friends and co-workers who jumped from A's gear to Giant's gear last season.

I love the Niners but after living in the Midwest most of my life, I was shocked by how blah the sports scene is here.

harSon

Banned
I love the Niners but after living in the Midwest most of my life, I was shocked by how blah the sports scene is here.

The Sharks have a decent enough fan base here. Fortunately, their franchise is more than willing to break their hearts on an annual basis in the playoffs.

Sanjuro

The NFL on FOX.

Vm3T11e.jpg

I missed every snap of the first game. On purpose. Couldn't watch it.

Interesting to see continued evidence that god doesn't exist, given no meteor.

If the Pats make the Super Bowl I'm gonna go see American Sniper instead.

Top Bottom