• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

I don't know if anyone else felt this way, but I feel like it could have been way worse. Brady missed some throws, a few at guys legs, a few behind receivers. Once the Pats abandoned the run is when I knew we were fucked. That secondary couldn't cover, and couldn't tackle.

Yeah Brady realized Ravens Secondary was shit and they couldn't cover the slot receivers at all.

What is CAR doing to let Wilson throw those? Great touch but those things are just hanging in the air with safety not even on the screen. Selling out on run?
I think so. Dare Russ to beat you, they've had mixed results thus far.

But giving up a 60+ yarder is pretty much the worst case

TheFatOne

Before the season started I would have never bet that Hightower would be the better pick than Jones, but Jones is just average. Has one or two moves, and then he gets stonewalled. Disappointed in him. Thought he would be that pass rusher the Pats needed.

eznark

Banned
God damn, another example of how lucky Wilson is. Without Lynch he'd be a nobody.

wink.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't know if anyone else felt this way, but I feel like it could have been way worse. Brady missed some throws, a few at guys legs, a few behind receivers. Once the Pats abandoned the run is when I knew we were fucked. That secondary couldn't cover, and couldn't tackle.

Brady was actually pretty great tonight besides that one dumb interception. The rest of his bad throws came because of pressure or from being hit a few times which has almost always riled him up and caused him to get sloppy.

He had a couple of nice long balls this game which really shows that your secondary was no good. But that's ok as you knew they weren't good. Baltimore's pass rush was excellent though and the fact that Brady had that much time to throw means that those fellows played extremely well out there. No offensive holds either.

bionic77

God I really hope the Hawks can beat the Pats in the SB.

With fragile Aaron gimped (not to mention Bell, Manning, etc.) I think they are only hope.

Lets all pray for Gronks AIDS to resurface and limit him in the next 2 games...

Before the season started I would have never bet that Hightower would be the better pick than Jones, but Jones is just average. Has one or two moves, and then he gets stonewalled. Disappointed in him. Thought he would be that pass rusher the Pats needed.
I think he would be a lot better if there was another rusher on the other side.

Bread

Banned
i agree that hightower has become the more important player, but jones gets held...a lot. he is streaky, i really hope he can catch fire next week or if we're fortunate the super bowl.

Top Bottom