• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

B7FyyX8CAAAyyf-.jpg
loooool

Cloudy

Banned
If Rodgers was 100% I wouldn't be as worried. He can't scramble, you can tell his calf is bothering him.

But I heard many people calling him the best QB they've ever seen this season. Not being able to scramble shouldn't drastically alter the performance of someone with that title

Bsigg12

I give props to Rodgers for getting out there today but his lack of mobility has completely changed the look of this Packers team.

But I heard many people calling him the best QB they've ever seen this season. Not being able to scramble shouldn't drastically alter the performance of someone with that title

Great point. Take Peyton or Marino and give those turrets legs, and watch the defenses melt! But Rodgers is the current best QB no doubt. He is very accurate!

KaYotiX

Banned

When you become the best because you can scramble then it's taken away it's huge.

Defense needs a stop here....

TheFatOne

When you become the best because you can scramble then it's taken away it's huge.

Defense needs a stop here....

He should still be effective in the pocket. For a qb that doesn't turn the ball over much the fumble was inexcusable. Still early, and the Packers have plenty of time.

Top Bottom