• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Seattle's defense is going to clown whoever wins this game.

I disagree. Missing it isn't that big of a deal. You're either down 2 or tied, instead of down 1.

yes missing it is a big deal depending on what happens. lets say you miss it. you're now down 2. you get the ball back and score a TD. you're now up 1. you go for 2 again to try to get the point back, you miss that. now instead of being up by 3 with XP's, you're only up 1.

of course who knows what happens but i just dont think you should chase points in the 3rd quarter

SRTtoZ

I disagree. Missing it isn't that big of a deal. You're either down 2 or tied, instead of down 1. I guess a TD puts you down 9 then though...

Yea but theres too much time left. So much that if you miss the 2 point conversion that extra point can cost you the game.

yes missing it is a big deal depending on what happens. lets say you miss it. you're now down 2. you get the ball back and score a TD. you're now up 1. you go for 2 again to try to get the point back, you miss that. now instead of being up by 3 with XP's, you're only up 1.

of course who knows what happens but i just dont think you should chase points in the 3rd quarter

Bango.

Sterling Moore lol

I remember that dude. Raiders had him in 2011 and cut him, then he made that game saving play for the Pats that sent them to the Super Bowl in 2011.

If you do it in the 3rd you might as well do it the whole game. E.g the Boise state strategy.

Top Bottom