• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Syrinx

They''ve been challenging Manning to hit the throws downfield and he cannot do it whatsoever. Helps that their DBs are playing tight coverage.

At work and can't see the game but according to here and Twitter Mannings arm is basically gone. True?

It was gone since the SB last year. I guess most people just forgot about that game but he took a few shots deep and just miss terribly. One of them Sherman almost got a pick then got toss down, and the other one Earl was pretty much daring him to throw because he was playing so close up you would think he's a LB. We had both Earl/Kam up close begging Manning to throw it over them and he only tried like twice and miss miserably.

Trey

It was gone since the SB last year. I guess most people just forgot about that game but he took a few shots deep and just miss terribly. One of them Sherman almost got a pick then got toss down, and the other one Earl was pretty much daring him to throw because he was playing so close up you would think he's a LB. We had both Earl/Kam up close begging Manning to throw it over them and he only tried like twice and miss miserably.

everything isn't about the Seahawks.

Also, Manning went deep on the Seahawks plenty of times on that game tying drive from their epic meet early in the year. It's not gone, per se, Manning is forcing shit.

Don't worry, you guys will have your chance to try Brady soon.

Narag

@KBowenColts
Vontae Davis runs out of the tunnel to start the second half with the rest of the @Colts. Jogging on the field. Looks to be fine.

RBH

tebow-elway.jpg

:'(

everything isn't about the Seahawks.

What does this have anything to do about us? It's about Manning being noodled arm since last year. The only game he didn't noodle arm at the end of last year was the AFC Championship, and even Bill Simmons was shocked by it. Simmons thought Pats had it on lock because Manning was noodle arming everything up to the AFC Championship. Go back and listen to his podcast.

Don't worry, you guys will have your chance to try Brady soon.

Gotta take care of Erren first! One game at a time.

What does this have anything to do about us? It's about Manning being noodled arm since last year. The only game he didn't noodle arm at the end of last year was the AFC Championship, and even Bill Simmons was shocked by it. Simmons thought Pats had it on lock because Manning was noodle arming everything up to the AFC Championship. Go back and listen to his podcast.
Simmons is, as a general rule, delusional. Peyton looked to be getting better as the season went on last year. He floundered in the SB, but that was mostly on the offensive line. They got their shit handed to them.

This year, his arm has gone full noodle. He's either hurt, or he's done.

Why didn't he just run that shit?

Simmons is, as a general rule, delusional. Peyton looked to be getting better as the season went on last year. He floundered in the SB, but that was mostly on the offensive line. They got their shit handed to them.

This year, his arm has gone full noodle. He's either hurt, or he's done.

I didn't watch much of Broncos outside their prime time game last year so I took Simmons word for it. He also states that Brady has gone full noodle arm this year on anything deep, but still great from like 10-25 yards.

Top Bottom