• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

TheFatOne

Got some unfortunate family news so not sure how much I'm going to post or watch the game. It's unreal how unprepared the Pats are in playoffs games. Another bad start by the Pats, but plenty of time to recover.

akileese

Watching guys outside the pile jump and down screaming that they've got the ball when they can't see it under 20 guys is the stupidest thing.

Bowser

Got some unfortunate family news so not sure how much I'm going to post or watch the game. It's unreal how unprepared the Pats are in playoffs games. Another bad start by the Pats, but plenty of time to recover.

Ah man, that sucks. Hope it's not too bad

Doorman

Go........uh, go team. I guess. I don't really want to root for any of the teams that are left in it for some reason or another. I hope everyone loses and nobody is crowned champion this year.

That being said, watching Baltimore streak right down the field and score was pretty hilarious.

Bread

Banned
The defense wins like half of the games this year on their own and it takes one drive for everyone to say that they're as bad as the past few years. Ok.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dick LeBeau OUT as Steelers DC. "Mutual parting of ways"

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 59s59 seconds ago
Wow... RT @gerrydulac: Dick LeBeau out as DC. Says he and #Steelers have agreed to mutually part ways: "Time to go in a different direction"

Damn. Burying the news on a gameday.

I'll write up some thoughts in the other thread later.

Top Bottom