• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This O... this O lol

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Sigh, Redskins hardly causing any trouble but Texans O just not doing anything or screwing up and negating plays.

untitled-115voor.gif

mr2xxx

Banned
NFC East wide open again because everyone's terrible. Skins offense can't move the ball worth a damn, no idea what Eagles are doing but Gata must of sacrificed a chicken.

Pre

So, the defense isn't much better than last year. That's not surprising. I knew about four or five years ago that we were going to be in trouble once guys like Peppers and Urlacher left. We didn't prepare adequetely for the reality of guys getting old, and we saw the results of that last season. Go figure that we finally fixed the offense but now have defensive problems.

RELAYER

Banned
Another huge gain on 3rd down.
It's like I'm stuck in a time warp and forced to watch the same game over and over again.
Brees has enough time to build a fucking campfire and pitch a tent in that pocket.

NFC East wide open again because everyone's terrible. Skins offense can't move the ball worth a damn, no idea what Eagles are doing but Gata must of sacrificed a chicken.

Wide open implies anybody can win, and I thought it's already been established the Cowboys won't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom