• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
lol. What happened?

Came on the screen awkwardly and didn't say anything (maybe bad directions/no directions from the studio producer), then his eyes darted around nervously, the producer finally had to yell at him to start talking, and then he was like looking around the room for cue cards or something. then he...i dunno, sorta said nothing because the crowd was louder than he was.

Came on the screen awkwardly and didn't say anything (maybe bad directions/no directions from the studio producer), then his eyes darted around nervously, the producer finally had to yell at him to start talking, and then he was like looking around the room for cue cards or something. then he...i dunno, sorta said nothing because the crowd was louder than he was.

:lol

Talamius

Damnit, missed this.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thank god for the Texans D line. That's the only thing I can say about this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom