• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

I'm down to watch Steelers/Ravens. Only if the Ravens lose.

Oh and Terry Pegula is looking into buy the Bills? I thought the NFL had a rule about owning two teams in two different sports?

Can't own teams in different cities. It's why the Rams owner had to "sell" the Nuggets and Avs when he bought the Rams. Doesn't apply to soccer b/c a couple of owners own EPL teams

Well Fulham used to be an EPL team

Paul Allen owns the Blazers so I guess not.

I never knew that. Knew he was part owner of the Sounders though.

Can't own teams in different cities. It's why the Rams owner had to "sell" the Nuggets and Avs when he bought the Rams. Doesn't apply to soccer b/c a couple of owners own EPL teams

Well Fulham used to be an EPL team

Explain Paul Allen? Is it an exception since he owned the Blazers before he bought the Hawks?

Drakeon

You guys see this shit? This is the same ass team that went to Seattle and beat us last year. Yes this crappy ass team with 6 points.

Divisional games sure are a mystery.
They also had Dansby, Washington, Dockett and The Honey Badger in that game. Let's not pretend the Arizona offense played a huge role in beating you guys last year.

squicken

I never knew that. Knew he was part owner of the Sounders though.

Explain Paul Allen? Is it an exception since he owned the Blazers before he bought the Hawks?

I think the caveat is there has to be an NFL team in the city, so Allen can own the Blazers since there is no NFL team in the market he is competing against for local revenue

Draconian

Arizona's playcalling is so stupid.

Let's call an extremely difficult route for Fitz on 2nd & Goal that has an extremely low chance of success.

Let's run out of wildcat when everyone knows it's coming for the 2 pt conversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom