• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hines angling to come back as the broncos slot receiver!

"you GOTTA have a veteran! someone who has played a lot of games. maybe that player is retired and just waiting for his chance?"

Zeke

Which RG3 is uglier, the real one or the Subway processed deli meat one?

robert-griffin-subway-sculpture.jpg

the real one
Nightmare fuel/food

I'd eat digiorno over some major chains.

TEBOW Christ! Quit quoting that rg3 thing

digornio is actually pretty good if you cook it properly.

when me and my boys were piss poor years ago we used to buy a freschetta or dignornio for the game and they were usually on par with the national chains. in some instances (the now discontinued sauce stuffed freschetta) they were better!

digornio is actually pretty good if you cook it properly.

when me and my boys were piss poor years ago we used to buy a freschetta or dignornio for the game and they were usually on par with the national chains. in some instances (the now discontinued sauce stuffed freschetta) they were better!
Love the chicken supreme digornio, not sure they still make them -_-

oh shit mccarthy is rhymin!

WE AIN'T BREAKIN' TACKLES!
WE AIN'T MAKIN' TACKLES!

i'm going to write a rap song about the packers defense and i already have the cornerstone of said song

Yeah. digornios are damn good, but damn expensive. I'm more of a Jacks or Tombstone man. Tasty, and not too pricey. I never touch Totinos though. That garbage is practically crust with a sprinkle of cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom