• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

harSon

Banned
Honestly, I don't know who else to blame but the coaches. When you team collectively sucks ass against terrible teams on a consistent basis, there's not many other places you can point your fingers.

And fuck Michael Vick.

squicken

Bills dominate the interior. Can't run, hard to pass when your oline gets blown up from the inside.

I thought signing Mario was ridiculous but that deal hasn't been atrocious. He's been pretty solid. Probably not worth the money but not a bust or anything

Link

The Autumn Wind
Congrats to Mike Vick for becoming the first quarterback in NFL history to rush for 6000 yards.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Started Ben over Brees because loljets.

...though Brees isn't having a good game himself either.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

JCizzle

It's kinda ridiculous that our offense struggles the way it does when we've got Johnson, Crabtree, Boldin, and Lloyd.
I'm convinced that Roman isn't putting them in position to succeed. Like that out to Crabs ttha was incomplete, why is he cutting two yards past the sticks when there's an all out blitz? They're horrible at punishing teams for blitzing.

Top Bottom