• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

RBH

tumblr_m4i94pYOm31qalf1no1_250.gif

200_s.gif

LJ11

Hard to get over that Bills loss. I've seen some gut wrenching losses but that's up there with the best of them. Fumble at midfield, kick a FG inside the 5, punt in Chiefs territory, fumble going in for a TD, and run 4 atrocious plays with the game on the line. Should be used to it, another meaningless season.

Greg

Hard to get over that Bills loss. I've seen some gut wrenching losses but that's up there with the best of them. Fumble at midfield, kick a FG inside the 5, punt in Chiefs territory, fumble going in for a TD, and run 4 atrocious plays with the game on the line. Should be used to it, another meaningless season.
:(

This thursday, either the Bills or Dolphins season will end considering the rest of our schedules. Especially the dolphins because after that game, next one is @Denver.
Fuck me.

Arizona is 8-1 for the first time since 1948

Squall bout to come up in here and shit in all of our faces!! X_X

Wind out of my sails with the Palmer injury. The torn ACL is just rumor, Arians said team has no idea what the severity is and he'll get an MRI but I'm worried because it's the same knee he had surgery on. This has been a special year and I really started believing we're contenders, this is soul crushing :( I'll try to muster up what I would have said though:

8-1!!!!!!!!!!! Still your NFL Overlords, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCHES!!! See Shitty Chickens and Niners, THAT is how you defeat the Lambs and how you defend your home field. Still undefeated at home, 5 game win streak our franchise best (in AZ) we're still 2 games ahead of the chickens and 3 ahead of the Niner plus a head to head win. We're on top of the world and playing at home again this week against the Lions where we're undefeated and who we always beat in AZ in recent years, 9-1 here we come! Go Cards!

:( :( :( ;_;

Hunter S.

That was a real choke. The Chiefs offense never really looked god except for a couple of drives.

Wind out of my sails with the Palmer injury. The torn ACL is just rumor, Arians said team has no idea what the severity is and he'll get an MRI but I'm worried because it's the same knee he had surgery on. This has been a special year and I really started believing we're contenders, this is soul crushing :( I'll try to muster up what I would have said though:

8-1!!!!!!!!!!! Still your NFL Overlords, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCHES!!! See Shitty Chickens and Niners, THAT is how you defeat the Lambs and how you defend your home field. Still undefeated at home, 5 game win streak our franchise best (in AZ) we're still 2 games ahead of the chickens and 3 ahead of the Niner plus a head to head win. We're on top of the world and playing at home again this week against the Lions where we're undefeated and who we always beat in AZ in recent years, 9-1 here we come! Go Cards!

Don't projecting a victory already. You sound like Kas

LJ11

This thursday, either the Bills or Dolphins season will end considering the rest of our schedules. Especially the dolphins because after that game, next one is @Denver.
Fuck me.

Probably over for the bills, they have the packers, broncos and pats all in December. I just wanted a war on Thursday, 90s style.

I know those feels, my friend.

lulz

also i feel bad for palmer and the cards. i will never actively root for a division opponent but carson is a good guy and have a good fanbase so that sucks for them. stanton isn't that bad but obviously palmer gives them the best chance to win. their D and run game will just have to step up even more

DarkFlow

Banned

Palmer going down does suck, but I can live with Drew. Our D is what keeps us in games, and as long as that's still clicking I'm not too bummed out.

Don't projecting a victory already. You sound like Kas

If you've followed my posting history enough you'd know I'm mocking Kas and FMT with these posts each week. Hyperbolic homer-ism dedicated to Kas and the Biiiiiiiitch and trash talking about other teams (namely division rivals) attributed to FMT. All in fun, calm down, buddy. Besides, our QB just went down and probably out for season, we fucked, dream over :( Stanton is good and we're lucky to have him as our backup but it's naive to think we'll go deep in the play offs with him unless he has some magical transformation and our D plays lights out every single week.

If you've followed my posting history enough you'd know I'm mocking Kas and FMT with these posts each week. Hyperbolic homer-ism dedicated to Kas and the Biiiiiiiitch and trash talking about other teams (namely division rivals) attributed to FMT. All in fun, calm down, buddy. Besides, our QB just went down and probably out for season, we fucked, dream over :( Stanton is good and we're lucky to have him as our backup but it's naive to think we'll go deep in the play offs with him unless he has some magical transformation and our D plays lights out every single week.

You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you.

Palmer going down does suck, but I can live with Drew. Our D is what keeps us in games, and as long as that's still clicking I'm not too bummed out.
Yeah we'll still win games with Stanton and our D but with Palmer I think we're in the contenders conversation while with Stanton, play off conversation. Plus we just signed that extension and what are our QB options going forward if it's serious enough to call it a career? We've already won too many games for a top QB in the draft. I'm going to try and be optimistic and hope the injury isn't too serious. He gave a thumbs up to fans as he was carted and walked to the sidelines on his own steam. Believe!
I would love to see something like a Browns/Cardinals super bowl

Me too buddy, me too. Both fan bases deserve it, so many shitty years and special franchise record year for both of us.

Godslay

Banned
Bills and Phins might be tough considering how our oline has Manning pissing himself at times. Hopefully the shuffling they did this week coalesce into something more consistent.

DarkFlow

Banned
Yeah we'll still win games with Stanton and our D but with Palmer I think we're in the contenders conversation while with Stanton, play off conversation. Plus we just signed that extension and what are our QB options going forward if it's serious enough to call it a career? We've already won too many games for a top QB in the draft. I'm going to try and be optimistic and hope the injury isn't too serious. He gave a thumbs up to fans as he was carted and walked to the sidelines on his own steam. Believe!

Me too buddy, me too. Both fan bases deserve it, so many shitty years and special franchise record year for both of us.

If it's not something serious like a ACL, He could likely be back in time for the playoffs. Let Drew grind out the rest of the season, then Palmer can come back and take it from there.

rando14

Yooo damn this post giving me feels Squall ;_;

Well... I guess if I HAD to root for a division rival to win the super bowl...

I guess I'd root for...

FUCKING NOBODY!! EVERYBODY'S TEAM SUCKS EXCEPT FOR MINE BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

tumblr_n09qy0uwMJ1t1xc0so1_400.gif

Probably over for the bills, they have the packers, broncos and pats all in December. I just wanted a war on Thursday, 90s style.

Its gonna be a defensive beatemup game with two teams fighting for their playoff lives. Its definitely gonna be a fun one for the people who like seeing defense.

Cris: Erron had a great game, eddie lacy had over 100 yards in their last game. Packers have a lot of ways to beat you!

Except they got blown out in new orleans cris... so... yeah

Top Bottom