• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
There's a good argument that Cam is one of the worst QB's in the league this season... not the worst.. but in the bottom 5.. indeed.

If Scam is hurt and sucking, why is he even playing?

Because if he sits, he sits for the season, and him and the team need to be okay with leaving the rest of the year up to Derek Anderson.

With a still-winnable division, he's going to be trotted out there, even though 1) they don't stand a chance and 2) it's embarrassing to all

Time to move Derek Anderson to full-time starter.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Carolina Panthers have a better chance of winning with him playing than Cam Newton.

On second thought, maybe we should continue the full tank and leave Cam in.

Bowser

If and when Cam leaves Carolina for a better organization I have no doubt he will be successful.

This organization is garbage and it starts at the top with that sack of shit Jerry Richardson.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
lets see how my FF team is doing, leading by 30 going into tonight...

lol, of course Philly's Defense caught my opponent up by itself.

Cam's a bitch, and I've known that way before the NFL found out.

duxstar

I love that quote by gruden

"When cam's on, his receivers are off, When cam is off .......... well he's off"

Truly madden type of quotable right there

Bowser

lets see how my FF team is doing, leading by 30 going into tonight...

lol, of course Philly's Defense caught my opponent up by itself.

Cam's a bitch, and I've known that way before the NFL found out.

You mad because he wrecked Bama's shit.

Don't hate.

Talon

I just have no idea how Cam can be so straight-up in the pocket this many years into his career.

Does Carolina just refuse to hire a QB coach?

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
This is sad to watch.. this guy used to get out of those situations like that all the time.. that was a pretty easy rush to avoid too.. he just.. damn.

Dat common opponent tie breaker!

smile.gif

Well we did beat the Saints

Top Bottom