• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Link

The Autumn Wind
We sure know how to make any struggling offense look competent as fuck
I wouldn't say settling for a field goal when you've got 1st and goal from the 4 is competent. The Jets become terrible in the redzone without fail.

Doorman

And Bush is hurt again

Reasons like this is why I laugh at people talking about "Oh man our offense will really pick it up in the second half of the season, since Bush and Calvin will be back and healthy again! We'll finally have all of our weapons!"

...Why would there be any reason to believe that these players, who have been sustaining such injuries for the past couple of years in row, would suddenly come back midseason and not suffer any more damage? I fully expect Calvin to miss at least another two games this year, or at least be severely hampered in a few due to nagging injuries.

Reasons like this is why I laugh at people talking about "Oh man our offense will really pick it up in the second half of the season, since Bush and Calvin will be back and healthy again! We'll finally have all of our weapons!"

...Why would there be any reason to believe that these players, who have been sustaining such injuries for the past couple of years in row, would suddenly come back midseason and not suffer any more damage? I fully expect Calvin to miss at least another two games this year, or at least be severely hampered in a few due to nagging injuries.

Calvin will be fine I think. I know Bush will be hurt cause he's way more injury prone but we got Riddick emerging so his loss won't be as bad.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'll never understand running on a 3rd and 2 out of shotgun. It pissed me off when Linehan did it and it pisses me off when Lombardi does it

kmag

Fucking Hell Mike Carey (who I always thought was a good ref) sounds like CBS are holding him hostage and forcing him to read a list of demands at gunpoint.

Top Bottom