• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Fantomex

You hurt my feelings.

SO96fxt.gif

Don't listen to him slay. That's the HEAT fans. Soon as we're losing they're nowhere to be seen.

Godslay

Banned
Don't listen to him slay. That's the HEAT fans. Soon as we're losing they're nowhere to be seen.

I'm sure there is no ill-intent behind it. That gif is Murray fake crying to cover up his laughing.

Does anyone know who ShadySpace's team is? Drawing a blank.

I'm sure there is no ill-intent behind it. That gif is Murray fake crying to cover up his laughing.

Does anyone know who ShadySpace's team is? Drawing a blank.

Jets. How much they suck has doesn't impact my enjoyment of watching Old Man Manning implode. I'm such a petty asshole I'm not rooting against the Dolphins for the first time in my life.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Jets. How much they suck has doesn't impact my enjoyment of watching Old Man Manning implode. I'm such a petty asshole I'm not rooting against the Dolphins for the first time in my life.

I wonder what the chances of him just quitting are? Like, in the middle of a game. He looked pretty annoyed today.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I think dree brees goes off at home tomorrow. Didnt the ravens lose there top corner?

Also also come on arizona

brentech

Still can't believe the Falcons gave the Browns all the chance in the world to win. If they don't have a new coach (at least next year), then he has something on Blank.

Fantomex

Our defense will hopefully realize that mixed zone coverages are not gonna work on Peyton. You can throw some in, but not in the red zone.

Top Bottom