• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The 1st was a crossing route and he threw it straight to Roddy where only he could (and did) catch it.

I know but look at Leonhard on the play. He planted himself 1-2 yards behind where Roddy caught it before Roddy got there he saw exactly where it was going but decided to stay put instead of attacking the ball when he had support behind him.

All 6 titans fans must be so sad right now :-(
f20A3V8.gif

Rot tonight in
Cena winning

brentech

Lacy with that elusive 10 yard run.
Shit, Lang down. Saw him way that if the injury got any worse he'd have to miss a game or two.

Doorman

A bit surprised that the Pats didn't score on their first possession, but that penalty sure helped out. I am encouraged to see Levy getting physical with Gronk there and managing to keep up with him.

Isn't he not good at pass blocking though? I mean if he's used in red zone packages thats fine, but sometimes I don't even know what Philbin is doing on the field.

Not sure how good he would be pass blocking, Dion Sims seems to take over blocking duties when Clay is healthy. I don't think Philbin knows what he's doing either,

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Atlanta's run game is really bad if they can't destroy the Browns.

Everyone destroys us on the ground.

edit: OHHHHHH WHITNER SO CLOSE!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Alright, looks like Mallet getting into the groove. Touchdown on first drive please.

Top Bottom