• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Well we win...somehow....what a horrible showing, please keep us out of prime time games....need to get back home regroup and for fucks sake learn to play football in less then a week.

LJ11

Not a good throw, but the real problem is the TE being untalented. Can't beat the LB up the seam against split safeties.

And people made fun of me for saying I was scared of this game.

Yup, I knew it all along same old dolphins but at least this time we got the win so that's different

B30sKMxCIAAMR7M.jpg

That glorious fine print

Fantomex

Hi giys. Finished dinner and was watching it on the low. Good win, but too many ifs need to happen for this team to do damage in the postseason

Tom Penny

Literally run all over a team. Never play action on early downs. Geno Smith throws less than 10 passes. Get to mid field on the game winning / tying drive. Don't call a timeout waste 15 seconds and proceed to let the QB throw even though you have another timeout in your pocket.

JESTS.

Hellion

Literally run all over a team. Never play action on early downs. Geno Smith throws less than 10 passes. Get to mid field on the game winning / tying drive. Don't call a timeout waste 15 seconds and proceed to let the QB throw even though you have another timeout in your pocket.

JESTS.
Geno play action lol

Top Bottom