• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I guess you could say Eddy Lacy couldn't hold onto the laces.

sass2.png

Doorman

It's almost saddening to me how good our defense is, because the offense has been so inept that it's felt nearly like a waste of so much good fortune.

JNA

Banned
Lacy made a mistake but that should have never been a run play in the first place. We were moving the ball from passing it on them and no huddle. Makes no fucking sense.

Damn you McCarthy! :(

Lacy was running well but I don't like the decision to go back to the run game when Rodgers starts getting in the groove.

If anything, do short passes.

It was a sustained drive and a fumble deep in your own territory. Worse things have happened.

Trey

Why are they fucking running it when they were moving the ball down the field from passing!?

Come the fuck on!

Because a balanced offense is much better than a pass heavy one? Because you have a solid running back? Because the read was there? Because the field is shitty?

They are. Constant pressure, way too many penalties. They're alright at run blocking when they aren't getting penalized.

I know. I was being sarcastic based on that dude's post before the game. If Seattle didn't have a mobile QB, it would be obvious how awful the line is. It sucks at run blocking, too, despite the stats.

Top Bottom