• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

TheFatOne

Aaron Rodgers is just like Brady pretty terrible in commercials. God those pump you up, and discount double check commercials are garbage.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If the Jags somehow win but everything else falls in place for them, ez is going to shit all over mech for an entire offseason.

:jnc

https://twitter.com/BartHubbuch/status/549290048626380800

@BartHubbuch
#neverforget
B594Y10CEAE--MN.png

You can delete a tweet, but you can't delete a screenshot on the Internet. This is his legacy now and forever

Bitanator

Romo lost some votes for MVP with that INT. Bad play all around that should not have happened, really pissing me off right now that we are risking injury for what? Stupid ass team

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
come on Jags win. houston has no QB doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs. You let Mallet die after 1 game and won't let savage start

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
come on Jags win. houston has no QB doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs. You let Mallet die after 1 game and won't let savage start
Backup running back.
Fourth string qb.
We deserve it more than the Ravens or whoever the hell.

TheFatOne

For a project pick, he is looking damn good. Still has a thing or 2 to learn from Tom about moving in the pocket, though.

Still has a long way to go, but early signs are good. He beat out Mallet which is a good sign, and doesn't completely look out of place when he does play. Next preseason should be an interesting time.

Top Bottom