• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

juZ3vzZItMZkY.png

TheFatOne

Pats D lucky as fuck

Surprised Hightower wasn't called. It's weird. Pats defense isn't getting beat by anything in particular. Just short passes today. Nothing deep. Everything feels like it's 10 yards. Pats defense is still solid, but I think they need to be elite for them to have any chance this year. Not sure if they have all the pieces to be elite. They can be a very solid defense though.

Surprised Hightower wasn't called. It's weird. Pats defense isn't getting beat by anything in particular. Just short passes today. Nothing deep. Everything feels like it's 10 yards. Pats defense is still solid, but I think they need to be elite for them to have any chance this year. Not sure if they have all the pieces to be elite. They can be a very solid defense though.

Pretty much bend but not break

Kacar

Thought he was a Patriots fan. ;)

So which system is he backing so far this gen?

Not sure I think he's xbox, he hates destiny so much its pretty funny. His commentary while he had to do the mandatory campaign missions to get to multiplayer was awesome.

TheFatOne

Pretty much bend but not break

Yea like a morphed version of Miami and the Vikings. Not as aggressive as the Vikings game not as passive as the Miami game. Don't like this middle ground. These players are more suited to being aggressive. As a side note Patricia is still dog shit.

Jarate

Banned
Why do the Packers keep running pitches when they havent worked all day

Also, Lacy is having a terrible game, Starks should be starting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom