• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

Just dont understand the first down play call. That pitch never works, so not sure what they expect.
The offensive line is garbage. Somehow the lions D isn't feasting on it as much as they should. The Lions should probably have this game in hand.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Unless the Lions or Packers get their lines in order, the NFC North looks like it's waiting for the Bears to take it this year.

Draconian

Just dont understand the first down play call. That pitch never works, so not sure what they expect.
The offensive line is garbage. Somehow the lions D isn't feasting on it as much as they should. The Lions should probably have this game in hand.

You're talking about the guy who keeps handing it off to Kuhn no matter how many times he's been stuffed in the past.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'll give the Browns one thing at least.

3 weeks, and so far 3 straigh games that are making me puke.

Now defense pls.

Please make a stop.

Jarate

Banned
When a team puts 6 in the box, you do slow developing run play to allow the rest of the team to go towards the ball!

The packers oline is a joke, McCarthy is a joke

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Because the DL is mediocre at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom