• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
@wingoz 1m
Now would be a good time to remind everyone all of Peyton Manning's TD passes this year.. have come in the first half.

Is this true?

Yes.

Broncos have been a one-half team all last season.

Foxball needs to go away and let Peypey do what he do.

rando14

I think I'll stick around until the 4th quarter is over.

With the way Peyton's throwing the ball, this is a very wise decision!! Still think it's up for grabs for either side

That UW air ruined him. He shoulda signed with the Angels instead

Can we have Locker back pls, Cyler Miles is asstrash :(

The crowd looks pretty orange.

To be fair, orange is MUCH more easily seen in a field of dark blue

Kiryu

#Seahawks LT Russell Okung went to the locker room immediately after suffering right shoulder injury and return is questionable

Cromartie looking like he rolled his ankle pretty bad. Hope it's nothing to be bad. Maybe just enough for him to miss the rest of the game.

Bourbon Pals!

Just picked up Jefferson's Reserve...Haven't opened it yet as I'm finishing my four Roses Bottles...

Also New Avatar!

Fuck the Patriots!

aaand finally...

ByFqC8RCYAAEOCu.jpg:large

I have seen many a Peyton Manning game and this game is fucking done. It starts with the coaching and it's just not there and will never will be. Offensive is playing into the defenses's hand. Not looking pretty. Sorry Denver fans, Hawks in that ass and it won't stop. I wasn't surprised, things happen for a reason. Now ofcourse, if Denver tries to air it out like aimchair QB's are saying, they'll be ready for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom