• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim726X

2 completions on Sherman = works?

'Keenan Allen discussed going against Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman on Sunday. The Green Bay Packers did not throw to Sherman’s side in Seattle’s season-opening victory. However, the Chargers did not avoid Sherman, throwing to his side a handful of times with Allen matched up against the Pro Bowl cornerback. Allen finished with five catches for 55 yards. The Chargers completed five catches for 60 yards to Sherman’s side. “We took some shots at him,” Allen said. “We won. We were able to convert whenever we wanted to.”'

?

Tabris

Seattle will be able to balance run and pass, they are at least getting a field goal. Just gotta hope for no touchdown.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Broncos have a legit shot.

Seattle... doubtful.

image.php

HylianTom

Banned
Each time an NFL game goes to overtime with the new rules, I quietly smile & think to myself, "Our Saints are responsible for this!"

mr2xxx

Banned
Damn looks like I missed a amazing comeback, went to go eat with my GF in the third quarter figuring Denver didn't have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom