• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

i have to say austin davis looks pretty good. of course anytime you're winning you look good, and maybe he turns into a case keenum or guys like that who get "figured out" quickly, but its still impressive for an undrafted rookie on a team that doesn't have a great offense

Colasante

i have to say austin davis looks pretty good. of course anytime you're winning you look good, and maybe he turns into a case keenum or guys like that who get "figured out" quickly, but its still impressive for an undrafted rookie on a team that doesn't have a great offense

I think Case Keenum had three good games before defenses figured him out. Austin Davis has passed that threshold, at least. Rams are pretty much destined to draft a quarterback early, but it'll be interesting to see if Davis can actually make them waffle.

JABEE

He's looked good in all three games I have seen him in

Godslay

Banned
Man outside of San Diego and Denver the AFC is terrible. If only we had a QB.....

#FreeMallett BOB!!!

Both teams have issues. San Diego's injuries should catch up to them at some point (maybe they won't?), and the Broncos can't run or close games out worth a damn. Not saying we're bad teams, but they each have flaws.

I hope you do get a good QB, it will basically be The Fappening.

Top Bottom