• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-12ftskx.gif
untitled-13apsv1.gif

untitled-14slz8j.gif

Bread

Banned
Pats did this last year against the Ravens, but they were at home. They're going to need to dig really deep to pull this off.

LJ11

Jamie Collins is getting completely shit on
Dude is lauded for his coverage ability, but you can abuse him all day in space in man coverage if your space player can shake him a bit. Remember last SB when Lynch scorched his ass flexed wide, sluggo and Lynch was off.

h1nch

Ok I just re-watched the throw. It was pretty great.

When I saw it live it looked like he was throwing in slow motion. I thought Daniels would be running out of the back of the tunnel by the time the ball reached the endzone.

You know what's sad, mentality Manning is there, he's seeing the coverage, just can't get it there.

Even that TD took forever.

I mean yeah I don't think that was ever in question. The vast majority of his interceptions this year were because his arm wasn't there.

JABEE

Dude is lauded for his coverage ability, but you can abuse him all day in space in man coverage if your space player can shake him a bit. Remember last SB when Lynch scorched his ass flexed wide, sluggo and Lynch was off.

I thought Kiko Alonso was going to be great in coverage too.

I hope it's just the injury. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom