• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Is this from a recipe online or is it a Mech original? Sounds really good, would like to make it!!

How do you know

Usually do a quick batch in the rice cooker, easy peezy. This is a modified version I'm doing on the stove top.

Have a rice cooker? I can scan and send it you via PM

untitled-20dns0k.gif

boiled goose

good with gravy
Denver dominating..
Brady sucking..

Only in the game because of the freebie.

The defense is stopping the run, but Peyton Playing well

Not looking good. :/

New England getting outcouched.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Phil Simms: There must be some kind of cult for these kickers to know each other so well.

triWAT

Yeah, we've piled on Simms a lot, but is this the best the NFL/CBS can put out? Is he under contract where he has to absolutely commentate on one of the biggest games of the year?

Seriously thinking about muting my TV and playing some Denver or Boston radio stream.

Joe Buck and Troy Aikman are 100x better than this Nantz/Simms duo and that's saying something.

Dragon

Banned
Yeah, we've piled on Simms a lot, but is this the best the NFL/CBS can put out? Is he under contract where he has to absolutely commentate on one of the biggest games of the year?

Seriously thinking about muting my TV and playing some Denver or Boston radio stream.

Joe Buck and Troy Aikman are 100x better than this Nantz/Simms duo and that's saying something.

Kas I don't know what to say. No one in history has asked for Joe Buck. In the history of anything.

Oozer3993

The serpent is not dead yet Broncos. Not even close. A stake must be driven through it's heart and it's head cut off. They are not dead until the clock hits all zeros and you have more points than them.

FTF

Also, why didn't the Pats defer the opening coin toss?? This game has been bizarre and a clusterfuck from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom