• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
going for it on 4th down was obviously the correct call both times. the 2 field goals were never a realistic scenario because belichick isn't a bad coach

Trey

With the field goals they would be 10-15 yards away from kicking for the win. Dumb.

No guarantee they would've gotten the ball back. You have to assume your defense 3 and outs the Broncos for the rest of the game, and you can drive reliably.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I love 4th down football. And right now that's the Patriots against the number one defense. Hell yeah.

harSon

Banned
Gronk is going to get a large chunk of yardage and/or a touchdown. He's pissed off, hasn't been able to snort coke or suckle on any genital warts in at least 8 hours, and is clearly experiencing some severe roid rage at the moment... Not a pretty combination for an opposing defense.

Miracle

Gronk is going to get a large chunk of yardage and/or a touchdown. He's pissed off, hasn't been able to snort coke or suckle on any genital warts in at least 8 hours, and is clearly experiencing some severe roid rage at the moment... Not a pretty combination for an opposing defense.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom