• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
9YOV7I9.gif

Caja 117

GG to you as well. I'm glad it wasn't a shitshow on either end, the Pats battled and they've had my respect all year despite people saying otherwise.

It's easy to say after a win, but nobody has anything to be ashamed of after that game. Pats left it all out there, and at least they didn't go out like bitches. That's all you can ask for in playoff football.

It was a good game, Im not even upset, Broncos D controlled the game since the very start, And Pats were playing catch up during the whole game.

It wasnt a blowout, it wasnt like the last game against you guys were the Pats let the broncos take the lead afrer been ip 21-7, it was a good game with both defense and Manning made good on not trowing an INT.

Bread

Banned
As long as you are still supporting Gregstream and SOCOM.. You are still right?
Me and Greg had a falling out, I tried to ban that filth from my network and he refused to go shirtless on stream until I changed my mind. I will not change my mind so he left to join BigAT's network.

Just got back from the bar where my friends were taking the Patriots loss way too seriously. Kept reminding them we aren't the Browns and we all have to work tomorrow.
Also heard Brady was hit more than any QB in any game this entire year. Exciting O.L. picks in the draft this year.

Me and Greg had a falling out, I tried to ban that filth from my network and he refused to go shirtless on stream until I changed my mind. I will not change my mind so he left to join BigAT's network.
Well who are you sponsoring now? Because that might be a deal breaker..

Pats going to be in the AFC title game for awhile if it takes this type of defensive effort to beat them then I don't see any AFC team doing that again for awhile even the Broncos.

Pats going to be in the AFC title game for awhile if it takes this type of defensive effort to beat them then I don't see any AFC team doing that again for awhile even the Broncos.

Team lives and dies with Brady

He's got two years max left imo , deep throws are shitty and he's getting old

All gods have to retire soon

Squalor

Woo, Carolina is looking mean right now. Awaiting the second-half letdown.

Damn, Manning, four Super Bowls, four different coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom