• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the game the analysts thought would be the blowout was the close game won by the underdog, and the game most analysts thought would be the close game is turning into a blowout. But we've seen Carolina give up big leads before.

Bread

Banned
man i would be so happy if my panthers won it! that would be the 5th year in a row one of my teams was in the super bowl :')

J@hranimo

Banned
Free-100.jpg

Squalor

So the game the analysts thought would be the blowout was the close game won by the underdog, and the game most analysts thought would be the close game is turning into a blowout. But we've seen Carolina give up big leads before.
What analysts thought the Patriots-Broncos game would be a blowout?

Sure, most chose the Patriots, but I didn't see anyone call a blowout.

Hell, even Teddy Bruschi, the biggest New England homer of all time, said it would be close.

What analysts thought the Patriots-Broncos game would be a blowout?

Sure, most chose the Patriots, but I didn't see anyone call a blowout.

Hell, even Teddy Bruschi, the biggest New England homer of all time, said it would be close.

You should've heard some of the analysts on ESPN and other radio shows this week. They kept throwing up scores like Pats win 31-7 or 38-17 with Peyton getting benched in the 2nd half for Brock. It was ridiculous.

Chiggs

Gold Member
yeah this Cards team have been frauds all year. Their games vs the Rams and SEA showed what they do when a tough defense plays them

Yes, the mighty Seahawks who barely beat the Vikings and looked mostly asleep until the 2nd half of the Carolina game.

Panthers are 15-1 and deserve a lot of respect, but they're sure as heck not some sort of insurmountable giant that cannot be defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom