• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squalor

The One and Done™;193170872 said:
How will Manning fair against this D?
We'll have to see if his offensive line can hold up.

He has enough talented receivers to get open.

And will the runners be able to get first downs when need be?

squicken

God, I really hope idiots like Don Banks write stuff about how Carolina will destroy Denver in the Super Bowl. Please, please, let it be.

remember when SEA killed Denver in SB and Peyton looked like Palmer looks right now? that will happen again unless Denver's D balls out

Zona looks soft.

Packers game starting to make a lot more sense right now. Pack may not have been any good, but we were pretty tough.

Packers had a ton of adversity, injuries, and general unlucky bullshit that had gone their way. They were a tough, yet not very good team.

This Cardinal team is the most talented roster in the NFL, yet they have no heart. This game is over.

I think the Giants beat the Vikings pretty badly in 2000.
I remember that game.

v7c1kEZ.gif

Furyous

Furyous is a troll. You ignore him.

I resent this statement heavily as I am not a troll. FOH hating on my greatness.

*checks box scores*

It's going to be a long, long, day. The plus side is the game is not over and we can play much better. C'mon Carson show us your stuff.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Yeah, we want the hate to fuel their fire to be badass.

Bingo. Every Broncos fan knows that the team plays like a demon when they're in the underdog role. Just like Super Bowl 32. Good grief, the Packers superiority was trumpeted so confidently.

there was an NFC title game where the falcons were up 17-0 and ended up losing that game. can't remember who the opponent was but this game is a loooooooooooooong way from being over!

Bread

Banned
there was an NFC title game where the falcons were up 17-0 and ended up losing that game. can't remember who the opponent was but this game is a loooooooooooooong way from being over!
i feel like the opponent was someone you don't like...hmmm

oh nevermind i was thinking of the seahawks falcons game from a couple yeasrs back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom