• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Spinluck

The Colts have always had piss poor underlying metrics, and have gotten their record due to a combination of easy schedules and chance. Maybe this is the year they finally come down to earth.

Bills D are legit. They took on Rodgers last year. I'm not disagreeing with you, but their schedule doesn't look that difficult this year either. Remember, we started 0-2 and made it to the AFCC last year.

Narag

Bills D are legit. They took on Rodgers last year. I'm not disagreeing with you, but their schedule doesn't look that difficult this year either. Remember, we started 0-2 and made it to the AFCC last year.

Last Colts opener win on the road was like 2006 or something according to the radio earlier.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'd rather take a L against a team that always finds a way to beat us vs caving to kam tbh

You take the risk of breaking up the locker room and causing early season drama. The Seahawks are full of personalities who have their own agenda e.g. Marshawn Lynch wearing a Kam Chancellor jersey during a practice last week.

Wheels could fall off quick if the team starts losing.

Narag

You take the risk of breaking up the locker room and causing early season drama. The Seahawks are full of personalities who have their own agenda e.g. Marshawn Lynch wearing a Kam Chancellor jersey during a practice last week.

Wheels could fall off quick if the team starts losing.

ATL podcast made it sound like Kam was a huge deal to not take care of when he was described as the alpha dog that keeps everyone else in line.

Top Bottom