• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Can't even completely blame Tannehill for that botch when you see that playcalling. Run the god damn ball on the 1 when the quarterback is having a shaky game

I never said Luck is "no good." He's overrated by the media though and is more in the form of Russel Wilson in that he creates plays with his legs and extends plays.

The way Luck winds up and throws the ball is weird. Peyton Manning he is not.

Buffalo has a great defense, the Colts don't have much talent, the Oline sucks ass, the head coach can't inspire shit to hit the toilet, you have a Matthew Stafford avatar, what the fuck are you talking about?

Crisco

Banned
Damn, the Texans are getting thrashed. I hope their offense is really this shitty because Clowney and Watt are gonna break single game sack records next week.

rando14

Yay 2 points conversion!! *puts his hands in the air and waves them like he doesnt care

Seriously though where is Fredex?? I feel I havent seen him in 5ever....

Anno

It's amazing how little help Manziel has had today. Two dropped catches on third down, two or three first downs pulled back by penalties and his receiver got played for a bitch on the INT.

Top Bottom