• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

He likes to bounce too much at times, but yeah, no room. Made a few people miss, but doesn't matter. They should honestly give it to Karlos for one reason, he's so stiff that he's just going to run downhill and plow anything in his way. No loss of yards.

Exactly Karlos can shift and get skinny and just run for 2-4 every time. It's not pretty but until the OL gets better, and it's gonna be a while, we need whatever yards we can get.

I'm rooting for him though. Really admire him getting his life together. You have a point though. He hasn't shown he's ready to be a NFL QB.

I hope Johnny the person gets help and stays clean. I do.

But Johnny the QB is garbage and has always been garbage. This is his NFL career. Sacks, bad throws, and the occasional great one thrown in there.

overcast

Why am I a Rams fan?
wQvv3xj.png

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Cousins looks like he winds up to throw his hardest every time he passes.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Does Cutler completely lack the ability to adjust for a blitz? GB is telegraphing every one and he does nothing.

Top Bottom