• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Beach

Anyone care to catch me up on why the Raiders look just completely god awful? Wasn't their D supposed to be at least mediocre? I realize Carr has been out, but that doesn't explain the defense collapsing does it?

Easy targets to go at (Hayden and Armstrong) and your offense can't cross midfield. Easy pickings.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
tumblr_md9wztbPSU1rh2x5vo1_500.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm saying no to it being his year (unless its against the Pats).

There's a cycle to this. The wheel of time has turned once again. It's time for an 8-8 final wild card giants to beat the crap out of everyone in the playoffs and win over the pats in some ridiculous manner.

Anyone care to catch me up on why the Raiders look just completely god awful? Wasn't their D supposed to be at least mediocre? I realize Carr has been out, but that doesn't explain the defense collapsing does it?

The defense is Mack and he has to face one of the best LTs Andrew Whitworth.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You need to leave

Hey, I'm a life long pats fan and even I can admit when fate is against you. The Cheathawks didn't have what it takes, but the Giants with Manning the Greater and a disappointing regular season will shock Green Bay and whomever else they face on their road to another Eli lead victory.

Doorman

For those keeping track at home, that's 30 unanswered points that Detroit has surrendered. That's such an indictment of both the offense and the defense.

We continue to be the biggest underdelivering team in the league. Goodbye Stafford, goodbye Lombardi. Maybe 2017 will be our year once our new quarterback is in his second season.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This lions team legit looks like a 6 win team. Bottom of the NFC North is a distinct possibility.

Way too much hyperbole. It's a Week 1 road game against a good Chargers team. I said we'd kick the shit out of them and we were and we've been horrible on both sides of the ball.

Game isn't over yet either way.

Top Bottom