• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

The Chargers are always an enigma. CBs look great, defense went nuts in the second half. I don't get how Rivers has these horrible INTs so often though. He plays amazing, only threw like 6 incompletions, but one is underthrown right to the other team in FG range.

All I've heard on 790 is how you are the anointed super bowl champs. Barely beat the Redskins.

One game (especially the first one on the road) doesn't represent the season. And even as a big fan of the team, "anointing them the super bowl champs" sounds super dumb, and that goes for every team. Its still way too early to be picking SB teams.

I wish they had a FB on the roster. I'm so sick of drives stalling on third and one or goal to go and short. Maybe Ajayi will help when he comes back.

Yup. I'm tired of them throwing it on short and having it blow up in their faces. Happens way too much and almost cost us the game today if it wasn't for Landry's return.

Bessy67

How do they always miss obvious holds by the Cowboys oline.
After%2BFurther%2Breview%2BJerry%2BJones%2BCheck%2BJust%2BXleared%2Bso%2BCowboys%2BWin.jpg

Top Bottom