• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

zychi

Banned
Lol how do they just let OBJ go back out there if the doctors want to talk to him?

I dont understand this either. The NFL holds footballs, and controls who touches them, but cant stop a player who's eyes are in another time zone from going back in? Thats fucked up.

rando14

Holy shit I simply cannot fathom how much time Romo gets in the pocket (esp after seeing the Rams - Hawks game today), dude literally stands there like a statue for 3-4 seconds....

Holy shit I simply cannot fathom how much time Romo gets in the pocket (esp after seeing the Rams - Hawks game today), dude literally stands there like a statue for 3-4 seconds....

Outside of Hankins we literally have little to nothing as far established talent on the defensive line. It's why JPP was so damned important this season and exactly why our corners are so damned important. DRC/Prince is a good combo.

Jayron Hosley ...

Dez for 80 yards coming up.

HOF TE Jason Witten running a route:

2I1xalF.gif

That fall is worth about 2 yards!

i love you Jae-Bae!

Top Bottom