• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

z07ueom.gif

Nah, go ahead and score.

Lol

Zeke

Eh I'm not mad at Romo for not making a play on Drc. Dudes back is being held together with duct tape and cortisone shots. No need for him to try and make a play and Fuck his back up for the season.

Farooq

Banned
Eh I'm not mad at Romo for not making a play on Drc. Dudes back is being held together with duct tape and cortisone shots. No need for him to try and make a play and Fuck his back up for the season.

Yup. It looked like he felt something and pulled up. His knee kinda buckled.

Pepiope

Yeah, it's week 1. He doesn't need to take that risk.

Zeke

My girl made a killer carne guisada for dinner. I feel bad for you guys that have women that can't cook or don't live by a good taco joint.

kmag

You should go read bigblueinteractive.com. "WWJJD" is a thing over there right now.;)

James Jones hates playing the slot, he was complaining about it in Oakland, although given how gimpy Randle looked it might have been a mistake to let him go. Harris and Parker aren't great although both can play the slot, Davis looked pretty decent as outside possession guy.

Jones would have been the 4th WR on the Giants if everyone is fit, and Jones doesn't play specials so he'd have probably sat. The 4th, 5th and 6th WR's have to play specials.

Top Bottom