• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

MechDX

hmm yes interesting picks there friend...

cL8Oaby.gif

just not our game.

lsbI7ln.gif

Seriously the people bringing up Murray, you may be right but what is happening in this game is sheer fuckery like dropped passes and fumbles turning into Giant's TDs. It's nothing to to do with the running game.

JABEE

As much as I hate both teams, can 't help feeling good about the Giants winning in this spot.

If the Eagles hold up to their end of the bargain, they can start 2-0 and Dallas 0-2.
The Eagles have to beat the Falcons tomorrow and this game isn't over.

Draxal

Seriously the people bringing up Murray, you may be right but what is happening in this game is sheer fuckery like dropped passes and fumbles turning into Giant's TDs. It's nothing to to do with the running game.

It's pretty much the fifth preseason game pretty much.

Pepiope

No, it has to do with Murray. Your RBs aren't making any plays on the 2nd level, and suck in pass pro.

SRTtoZ

Cowboys are going to have to open it up at some point. Fucking dink and dunking all night, which I'm cool with but I have a feeling its not going to last.

LJ11

Next time you guys watch a terrible Thursday night game put this game in the back of your mind. An entire offseason and this is the final product.

Because the WRs keep handing the ball off to the giants?

Oh I've already said the first turnover was on Beasely, and this last one was just a good defensive play and bad hands by the receiver, but overall their inability to get anything out of the running game is causing them to rely more on their receivers, leading them back into the "Accident Waiting to Happen" we've known them to be.

Top Bottom