• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

What level of shit tier? Hoyer shit tier or Alex Smith shit tier?

I kinda like Alex Smith so I'll go with Hoyer I guess?

You always hear excuses about a lack of weapons, crappy OCs and the rest of it, which is fair enough because the Rams suck.

Except career backups like Kellen Clemens and Shaun Hill looked better than Bradford with those same shitty weapons and clownshoes coaching.

Bradford is a crappy QB who keeps getting chances because of where he was drafted, not because he's shown any real ability.

bionic77

It hits Ryan when he plays outside or its cold.
I was talking about Bradford (I can't remember if it was an Eagles fan or Mech but I think it was an Eagles fan saying Bradford had some insane ceiling) but I won't react to him until he has played 6 games.

So far he hasn't looked great tonight but its insane to overreact to week 1 football.

Bread

Banned
I was talking about Bradford (I can't remember if it was an Eagles fan or Mech but I think it was an Eagles fan saying Bradford had some insane ceiling) but I won't react to him until he has played 6 games.

So far he hasn't looked great tonight but its insane to overreact to week 1 football.
hmmm i wonder who that was

zychi

Banned

I know. I just changed it to be about Ryan. I havent watched enough Bradford pro games to make fun of him

brentech

It's the Eagles cycle. The bottom doesn't drop out like the Texans or Browns, but the offseason -> preseason -> regular season progression is pretty on point.
Could still win the division, but it's still pretty funny.

Hindl

Yeah don't agree with the call. Only hope is that people get their shit straight on offense at the half. Pass D looks shit tho, Kelly borrowing from the Tomlin book and refusing to cover Julio

Top Bottom