• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

JABEE

I think this Falcons game tonight reminded me a lot of the 2nd game against Dallas last year. Getting beat on deep throws to huge talented receivers. Playing like shit in the first half, only to come back in an impressive fashion, then stall and turn the ball over on crucial plays in the fourth.

In fact, the Falcons as a team remind me a lot of last year's Cowboys team outside Dallas's outstanding O-Line. Tevin Coleman played really well tonight.

I have been busy tonight and just learned that Philly lost.

user_22817_H2K6SH7R.gif

squicken

Righto, Niners ball, they have a crack through Hayne Plane’s roomie, Carlos “Jekkly’n” Hyde. He bashes through a few blokes, notches four yards. There’s a flag for ... something. An illegal formation. And the Vikings are penalised some yards for it. Next play. More flags. What now man? False start. And ... what is doing? And the Niners are third and 14. It’s not sustainable. And... that’s the end of the quarter. No siren? Nothing? Just that’s it. Time up. Let’s go off and breathe some.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/bl...ancisco-49ers-debut-against-minnesota-vikings

rando14

Scott Kacsmar ‏@FO_ScottKacsmar
Trent Dilfer sounds like he's inhaling some type of gas before he starts talking.

Lol seriously, cant stand it.........

Top Bottom