• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Oh. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. I didn't want people to go hard on someone that is clearly just learning the basics of the game.

yawn. Really, that's the best you got? oh no, I don't care about deflate gate, I must not know anything about football. oh wont someone take pity on me, some jackjaw giants fan doesn't think I know anything.

MechDX

yawn. Really, that's the best you got? oh no, I don't care about deflate gate, I must not know anything about football. oh wont someone take pity on me, some jackjaw giants fan doesn't think I know anything.

Sick Dega on him.

giphy.gif

rando, cdy, Western

This is all your fault. Know that as you watch this.

@Floyd,

kevincostnerno.gif. Not like this. We need all hands on deck tonight. Forget petty divisional rivalries, this is bigger than that.

Griss

Here we go! Football!

Let's go Steelers, do us fins a favour.

Shame that I have to watch this on either an SD, static interrupted TV channel, or try to stream on my 1Mb/s internet. For these two services I pay my cable company 60 bucks a month. God damn it :(

I missed the intro. :(

Can someone please give me a second by second break down and please don't miss any detail

boils down to a giant circle jerk.. It really does.

T-Pain and Wagner were going on

Bimbos

Lombardis

and The Golden Boy walks out of the tunnel with his squire giving him a cup of gatorade.

Top Bottom