• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

bionic77

First NFL fans had to have physics explained to them, now we'll move on to educating them on radio signals and electronics.
I would love to hear the explanation from the Patriots official PR person.

The same guy who doesn't understand how basic journalism works is now going to explain to us some high level physics!

Narag

The same guy who doesn't understand how basic journalism works is now going to explain to us some high level physics!

Won't lie, I hope Belichick gives another physics lesson press conference because the first was hilarious.

COlZRlRUwAAYZIA.png

KHarvey16

I explained to you how journalism works. What you choose to believe in fact has no impact on what's true.

If you consider basic signals to be high level physics I think we see where the problem is.

cdyhybrid

KHarvey knows more about journalism than a Pulitzer prize winner and more about physics than Bill Nye.

What a treasure.

JABEE

The NFL had to step in to shit off the Pats headsets. Standard procedure.

Still cheating during the time it took to report. Fucked up

Top Bottom