• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

jbug617

Banned
Info on twitter

‏@tomecurran: Information on radio issue for Steelers coaches. There was a "grounding issue" and Pats radio broadcast was "bleeding in" to headsets (1)
@tomecurran: (2) It did not cause communication to be lost, I'm told, just impaired. They are still gathering "information" I'm told.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
J Geils Band "Freeze Frame" being played in honor of the history of taping signals and practices.

Kimawolf

I explained to you how journalism works. What you choose to believe in fact has no impact on what's true.

If you consider basic signals to be high level physics I think we see where the problem is.

Its wild how all these random "physics" exercises always seem to happen to the Patriots, exclusively... I mean, I am sure, since its not a big deal that we'll definitely hear of other teams getting random game broadcasts in their headsets too right?

KHarvey16

Its wild how all these random "physics" exercises always seem to happen to the Patriots, exclusively... I mean, I am sure, since its not a big deal that we'll definitely hear of other teams getting random game broadcasts in their headsets too right?

You should try to keep up and not embarrass yourself.

bionic77

You've made it clear facts mean little to you or the arguments you cling to. The points about journalism are well founded and obvious to anyone with a basic level of understanding of the issues. Even a wiki search would help.

I wonder how long you'll desperately hang onto this radio stuff.
Listen Patriots PR person.

Lets take a quick little poll here in NFL GAF and see who has more support. I don't want to keep dealing with your nonsense PR talk.

Guys please give your opinion on whether or not the Patriots are cheating fucks. To keep this fair only people who are over 18 and have ah high school diploma can post so KHarvey and Gata are automatically excluded.

My thoughts are this are well known!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Guessing NBC figures that if ESPN can make up some BS to create an 8 month scandal out of nothing, they can too by not mentioning the NFL controls those headsets.

eznark

Banned
You've made it clear facts mean little to you or the arguments you cling to. The points about journalism are well founded and obvious to anyone with a basic level of understanding of the issues. Even a wiki search would help.

I wonder how long you'll desperately hang onto this radio stuff.

thou dost protest too much

"The Patriots coaches are having the exact same issues, I have just been told." - @TomECurran

Wow, they're really committed to cheating.

Top Bottom