• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

squicken

Against shitty QBs the Pats will just blitz and this lack of pass rush won't be an issue. It's just really hard to stop the good QBs with the current rules. Nothing can help the shitty ones

rando14

Shut up! :/

We just picked up this muscley guy from my stinky bae

How youngry is he though? !

CPMQRVg.gif

Both yall celebrating stealing MY BOY, You are both SLUTS

Daaamn I am actually excited for Week 5 against the Pats now. We are going to run for 200 and Romo is going to have 15 seconds in the pocket

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
bottom 5 defense again, back to the dark days of merriweather and hobbs. This is what happens when you don't have cornerbacks.

collinsworth sucking the pats D.

U WANT 2 SAY THE TIDE IS TURNING BUT ITS NOT. STEELERS SCORING 2 STRAIGHT TD'S IS MEANINGLESS, TOM BRADY ATE PINEAPPLE SO HIS CUM TASTES GOOD

Pats fans does Malcolm Butler always give such lackluster effort after the catch is made by the receiver? Honest question that is very alarming. Was it like this in the preseason or practices?

Griss

This is gonna be one of those classic 'split' games for me as a Dolphins fan, isn't it.

Where I bet the Pats -7 but desperately want them to lose outright. So they'll win by 3 and I'll lose out both ways. It's every fucking time with these guys. 15 years of causing me misery.

I still like the bet.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
People are acting like this is different than the first half, but the pats D has been trash all night, the steelers just kept getting in their own way.

Top Bottom