• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Man God

Non-Canon Member
LIONS WIN OUR SUPERBOWL!!! FIRST WIN IN GREEN BAY SINCE 1991!!!

PACKERS LOSE 3 IN A ROW!!!! DOWN GOES RODGERS!!!!

MATTHEW STAFFORD TO REMAIN LIONS QB FOR THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

layer-1-stafforddealwithit-psd_2.gif
You deserve it Kas!!!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Best part of that win was Stafford getting his first win on the road against a winning team.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This was basically the Lions Seahawks game part two. They basically should have beaten both teams from the NFC Championship game.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Not going to lie though I'm still pissed at the Lions for almost giving me another fucking heart attack. I had the "Down goes Rodgers" line ready and about to post until Green Bay recovered the onside kick then I thought for sure we were going to lose.

We won though and got that "Haven't won in Green Bay since 1991" monkey off of our back which is so huge for this franchise and team moving forward.

We needed this W so bad for a variety of reasons even if our season has been long over. Hopefully we can finally put those "Trade Stafford" rumors/nonsense to bed and focus on fixing the lines so he can actually have some semblance of a running game.

GG PackersGAF

If there Bears didn't tank the Vikings and Lions game they could be in contention for the NFC North title lmao

They really should have won both of those games. They would be sitting at 6-3 right now. Hope they can claw their way back into contention, but it's going to be hard. Tthe back end of their schedule is favorable, so they've got that going for them. But the next couple are going to be killers.

Top Bottom