• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

RBH

Edelman IS the doctor!

its-vince-russo-o.gif

TheFatOne

Team is falling apart at the seams no tackles, offensive weapons thinning. Need somebody to hold up.

Some years you get lucky with injury luck like last season. While other years like this one you get no luck. Pats just have to find a way to get the one or two seed and be relatively healthy.

Milchjon

Are you still undefeated?

Who knows? A presumably shitty Giants team is pushing our shit in.

Also, like I said before, that they can win against WAS now doesn't mean they can win against better teams down the stretch.

Edit: Either way, I shouldn't have started talking about the Pats to you. Neither of us are anywhere near rational when it comes to them, no matter how much we pretend.

squicken

Eagles game

Dolphins blocked a punt and Philly missed a FG. Tannehill completed a deflected TD pass. Sanchez threw a pick and Tannehill never did.

I really don't think Miami is a good team. But their DL came to play and dominated the Eagles OL. Suh earned his game check. Philly had less than 3 ypc and never had any big run

I never want to see Miles Austin again. Ever. You can't have a guy who doesn't give a fuck just jogging around the field. Admit you screwed up, give him his money, and say bye

TheFatOne

Who knows? A presumably shitty Giants team is pushing our shit in.

Also, like I said before, that they can win against WAS now doesn't mean they can win against better teams down the stretch.

Edit: Either way, I shouldn't have started talking about the Pats to you. Neither of us are anywhere near rational when it comes to them, no matter how much we pretend.

Pats aren't winning comfortably so they are getting their shit pushed in? Just delusional.

Top Bottom