• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Spinluck

Man the amount of salt I'm reading from Pats fans right now is unreal. It's like if they have never watched the Pats in a close game before. Just mind boggling stupidity.

You guys have pretty much dominated every 2nd half this year. Dem adjustments.

I'm not counting out anyone just yet. It's just hilarious how Eli always wakes up against the Pats.

kmag

Clever from the Giants. They've actually changed up their offense a bit. A lot more down the field than previous weeks, probably because they know that NE would be well coached to jump the slants. Belichick will probably adapt at half time, he normally does. Has the makings of a really good game. But that Giants defense worries me, they've done ok but they're pretty awful so I wouldn't be surprised if NE open up the offense and start to pull away.

NE have bossed the 2nd half all season, and the Giants normally go into their shell with a lead. Wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of 1st and 2nd down runs by the Giants, leading to lots of 3rd and longs.

TheFatOne

Why is their secondary shit tho, like the way they maneuver the draft, shouldn't they have a good secondary? -_-

WR and Corner is a big draft weakness for Belichick. He can't draft either spot. He'll get lucky and snatch a guy every once in a while, but overall it's his biggest weakness drafting.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I choose you!

xnKfgQu.png

-_- im just baffled, the secondary is basically the only reason Pats can lose and will lose a game because of.

You really shouldn't be. He's a terrible GM and his reputation as a defensive genius is mostly a product of being the DC for the Giants when they had Lawrence Taylor and because he inherited a bunch of elite talent from the previous regime when he took over in NE.

The only time in the past 7 years that the Pats had a defense that wasn't near the bottom of the league was last year when they had Revis.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Edelman dead
offense can't move anymore
Eli styling on Malcolm butler lead elite cbs

start panicking

I mean again they're playing literal practice squad players at both tackle positions, they're top 2 targeted players are out, the defense didn't come to play. This game is in all likelihood over. At this point you do what you can and get out alive. Tom is going to get killed behind this highschool crew.

Top Bottom