• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Godslay

Banned
Can't wait for Slay to regale us of tales about the greatness of Matthew Stafford.

I remember you (and many others mind you) specifically talking shit about the noodle way back when, and being wrong multiple years in a row.

Gas ran out on the noodle, and we got more out of that noodle than anyone here expected. I'll take that notch in my belt every day of the week.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Everyone that leaves end up better on the other side. It's our gift to the rest of the NFL.

This dude didn't. This dude just wore sweats on the sidelines.

268150.jpg

Crisco

Banned
Good to see that Brady and the Patriots are still vulnerable to pressure off the edges. Gives me some hope if the Panthers get the opportunity to face them in the 'owl.

Draxal

Good to see that Brady and the Patriots are still vulnerable to pressure off the edges. Gives me some hope if the Panthers get the opportunity to face them in the 'owl.

Giants D is really bad, I think Carolina would actually beat them. Could you give the Giants Gettleman back?

Top Bottom