• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

I mean, that should be a catch and a touchdown.

But if they're going to call it the way that they're currently supposed to call it, than incomplete is the consistent call.

Beach

Not quite. We have a decent schedule down the back stretch and Denver's in a tailspin.
I want to believe and I can easily see us at 7-5 heading into Denver but I agree with MRSA about an 8-8 or 9-7 season, which will fall a little short. Still feel really good about next season though.

But why isn't it? He possessed the ball with 2 feet down in the end zone before the defender knocked it out.

Never had control. If he had control before he crossed the end zone and lost it after he crossed then yea it's a TD but since that happened inside the end zone it isn't

Trey

Giants have to score a TD now. No matter what, barring a penalty, Pats will get the ball with more than a minute and a to left.

harSon

Banned
Big_Ben_crippled_beats_Browns.png

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Now they're going to come out with a running play, get stuffed, kick a fg and give the ball to NE with 1:50 and a timeout.

Top Bottom